Thank you for your interest in driving for Walmart!
Walmart wants to help you find your place – a stress-free, flexible work environment where drivers are treated with respect. A place where a well-deserved break with family balances out the hours you log on the road. Where highly competitive pay and smart benefits fit your way of life. This is that place. This is Walmart. And we have immediate openings for experienced full-time drivers. If you’re looking to find a home on the road, join the Walmart Transportation team today.
- Leading industry pay
- Activity, Training, and Mileage Pay from Day 1
- Quarterly Safe Driving Bonuses
- No Loading or Unloading Freight
- Home Once a Week as Well as Reset Hours Not Spent on the Road
- Medical Plan Benefits That Start on Day 1
- Additional Life Insurance, Dental, Vision and Pharmacy Benefits Offered
- Option to Enroll in Our 401K Plan and Stock Purchase Program
- Opportunity to Earn Up to 21 Paid Days Off in Your First Year
- An Interstate (Class A) Commercial Driver's License
- Hazmat endorsement (including a cleared background check) or will obtain HAZMAT endorsement (with cleared background check) within 120 calendar days of date of hire.
- Minimum of 30 months experience working in a full-time Class A tractor/trailer driving position in the previous 3 years
- No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years
- No serious traffic violations or preventable accidents while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last ten (3) years
- No preventable accidents resulting in a fatality or catastrophic injury in driving history (commercial motor vehicle)
Please fill out the form below to schedule a call with a recruiter: